CRITERIA AND PROCEDURE OF ENTRY TEST
All applicants, residing in Pakistan, will be required to write the College Entrance test at the college campus in Peshawar. Applicants will receive an Entrance Ticket for the Test with necessary instructions at the time of submission of their registration forms.
- The test will comprise of multiple choice format, in the subjects of the following components each having 25% weightage
- Pakistan studies and Islamyat
- Applicants residing abroad and who cannot reach Pakistan to appear in the Entrance Test should write one of the following tests instead:
- SAT I score which should not be less than 1000.
- MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) with a minimum combined score of 20